Discuss Is it worth getting a website? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'd advise any business at all to have a good website whether you're busy or not. But then I perhaps would say that eh?

If you're super busy, use a gallery on it to display all your work, and if you're ever not busy in the future the leg work has already been done so potential customers get to see how awesome you are. If you're not busy, it's a great form of advertising and if you keep it updated you can get it to work really well for you.

A quick and easy way to get a low cost good website online is to use Wordpress.com and use your own domain name to point to their free hosting. Then configure the blog to work like a website (basically enable the pages option and disable the blog option) and add a few pages and more importantly, a way to contact you.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is it worth getting a website? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Our Plumbers Forum is now on a new domain. www.PlumbersTalk.net is now online. We've...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
I'm getting some repair work done in a bathroom covered by my home insurance, they are picking...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB