Discuss is never going to win any prizes......but...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Just finished a job in chelsea.......here is the bathroom:

IMG_1616_zpsc8049ff0.jpg

IMG_1626_zps44a30a84.jpg

IMG_1627_zpsd5560815.jpg

IMG_1628_zpsc58be5cd.jpg

P

Protilers

Nice clean installation Pro! You may be right about not winning any prizes as its a fairly straight forward couple of jobs you have posted but you clearly have the passion for your work or you wouldnt have bothered taking pics (i do the same lol) I do like to see the nuts and bolts of an installation though ungrouted! Good stuff mate!

cheeky...the are both grouted.......kitcken (dark) in black and bathroom in cement grey!!!!!!..........hehheehhe

- - - Updated - - -

Your b-day today mate?

yes it is Dan......i am 18 TODAY....first lega.......oh sod it.....i know i am fooling nobody.....38 today!!!! yippppeeee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to is never going to win any prizes......but...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB