UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Is the forum logging you out when half way though writing a post? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
If you spot the forum logging you out after 15 minutes of activity, please click the LOG OUT link in the top right corner of the website. This will erase your 'cookies' for you.

You may need to close your web browser down fully for the cookies to be fully erased, and then open it back up again, and log back into the forum.

Remember to check the "Remember Me" box when doing so if you're on your own personal computer (never do that on a public computer like one at an Internet Cafe or Library for example).

That should fix your problem. If it doesn't, please contact us by clicking here.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
A few heads have. It'll be a browser type issue I suspect and so many get used these days we just get the odd problem when we change a certain something in the forum settings. The cookies settings and features have been altered to comply with more recent practices and it may have logged a few heads out. When they click login (even if the 'remember me' box is checked) it doesn't actually remember them for much more than 15 minutes.

Less than 1% of visitors should have the issue, only three have reported it.

But that's enough to warrant a bit of a note for others to see just in case.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is the forum logging you out when half way though writing a post? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Okay, so I don't want you to reply to this if you don't want to. The stats will be private...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
You'll see this in the sidebar on the forum (if viewing on a laptop or computer, or perhaps...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a thread so we can link each other to the last thing we bought on eBay, so...
2 3
Replies
Views
anne_mutens
A
The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.