UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Is the porridge too hot, too cold or just right. help appreciated. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jwatson

The job is local and is less than 5 miles away.

12.5 m2 kitchen floor to be tiled with ceramic 400*400
splash back to be tiled 100*100 varied pattern.

prep work to be done.
rip existing wall tiles off. sink electrical back boxes X 4, patch + prime walls. spf.
rip vinyl flooring up. screw down any loose boards if any. (deflection test done little/no movement)
fix hardie using spf and screwed.

weber spf to be used on floor.
white star on kitchen walls.
bal grouts. grey floor/white walls(microban)

straight white trim only. no 3 ways ect.

all in £914 ??

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is the porridge too hot, too cold or just right. help appreciated. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
R
First post on this forum and unfortunately its not under good circumstances. We have built...
Replies
Views
Reggiethethird
R
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.