UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Is there such a thing as too much work.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I think you do need to say no sometimes. I left home at 4am on Wednesday morning and got back about half an hour go. Off at 4 again Monday morning til Friday night then off to Guernsey the following Monday working 10 nights straight. Got a call today asking if I could do a couple of days work which I was trying to fit in......... Had to say no, all work and no play gets me too much ear ache of the wife!! Roll on December, booked in for 3 weeks work with a local builder who is a great fella to work for!

D

DHTiling

Some times I blow a job off and them think to my self you are an idiot you should have done that one and then I take a job on and think to my self you are an idiot you should have blown this one off .
The long and short of it is I am an idiot.

images

B

bugs183

You can't win can you eh!
This is my first full weekend off since August, and that was a massive booze up in Berlin, so that was no holiday!
I tell friends that i feel guilty for having a day off and that i rarely have a full weekend, they look at me like i'm insane.
Xmas is crazy so each year i book nothing in foe December other wise it just gets too busy and stressful, i know i can slot things in when the phone rings.
I built my house and i need to work like crazy as it cost too much, so i'm flogging it and then getting back to having fun, i'm single with no kids and i should not be working anywhere near this much!

Reply to Is there such a thing as too much work.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.