UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss is this a tilers forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Any one can talk a good tiling job doing a good tiling job is another kettle of fish that is where experience and pride in your work comes in, some tilers are naturally gifted some just are so determined that they will rip down a days work because they are not happy with it and redo it until it goes in right and dont care if they loose money by doing it again

And maybe the information we hand out is helping the cowboys talk a good job. You are bang on with the pride aspect, but would a cowboy or chancer spend the amount of time we all do on here to get the information? I'm not sure what the best answer to the opening post is, all I know is, I've gained more than I've lost from contributing to this forum.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Ray,

I understand where you're coming from but please respect the forum members. All of them.

You don't have to give advice if you don't want to, but don't moan when other people do.

If we had no forum, somebody else would just offer the service, so it is inevitable that it's going to happen. So it's best to be part of it and use it to your advantage than to kick people in the teeth who sit on here helping all day.

Please think before you post again.

Thanks

Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
hi bri the knowlegde you have gained has come from tilers give back to tilers thats our duty to share whith each other .but not to give away to the masses.when was the last time you took your van to a garage and the mecanic showed you how to fix it next time to save you money

Just last week.

And the last time I went to the doctors he told me how to prevent my manflu rather than just waiting for me to come back again keeping him in a job.

I've closed the thread to stop this. Which is a shame as constructively put together I think you'd have learnt how it actually works here and perhaps would have eventually got a job or two out of the place for your hard work. Not a bad thread topic, just all said the wrong way Ray.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to is this a tilers forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.