Discuss is this the end in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Rob, you need to start researching TAQA A1 Assessor awards. You'll basically have to do a course on how to assess other people's skills and knowledge, and this will lead to a TAQA Assessor qualification. I can't seem to find anybody offering assessor courses in tiling at colleges near you though. I'll keep looking though. Maybe one of the training providers on here (Construction Skills College, Able Skills or NETT) might run these courses or point you in the right direction.

To be honest, more tiling instructors and assessors with first hand knowledge and huge amounts of experience in the industry can only be a good thing :yesnod:

nybor62

TF
rotherham
I just read this, I can only say I am gutted for you. Perhaps its time for you to think about 'lighter' duties? I got a few ideas, so will contact you accordingly.

Chin up, no body wants to be on their knees forever ....trust me!

Lynn[/QUOT

thanks lynn , i was looking forward to working for you at some point , but you never know
hope ya well and not getting to stressed out take care , will ring u for s chat later ok

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to is this the end in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB