Discuss Is this tile repairable in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

Do you rent through a letting agent?

I used to do all the maintenance for a lettings firm. He is entitled to deduct some money from your deposit for the repairs. The fact that the tiles are no longer available isnt your problem nor your fault. It would be the same situation if the carpet was damaged in one room but didnt match in the next room.

Speak to your agent, if you have one. They act for YOU and for him and should advise you from a legal standpoint. They hold your deposit and are only allowed to deduct monies from you depoist within reason and not what he decides he think he is entitled to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Is this tile repairable in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Is this tile repairable
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.