Discuss It's Ready To Tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yeah right!

Last edited by a moderator:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
View attachment 82245
To be fair I knocked the plaster off here as the wall came out at the bottom.
He'd just plastered over the cement pads from the previous tiling!
Still it was only a £1million + apartment in London so what would you expect.

For £1m I would expect far worse than that .........

T

Time's Ran Out

What are you doing way down there TJ?!
We work all over Dan, been going 'sauf' for years now . Originally it was family reasons but since they've gone to that building site in the sky - where walls are flat and plumbers are banned - I have to keep some contacts happy ( or at least getting paid) !
Not sure how much property is overlooking Battersea Park but all I could hear was the front door shutting all the time , I think it cost more to park outside than my pension per week.;)

L

LM

Take it that you’ve to sort it now Lee!
Yes Ian, at times this place over here could drive you mental. This was after me giving off hell to the builder and the Screeder about a previous house last week which was in a similar state. The builder reckons I moan too much:confused: Lossing my mojo with this site:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to It's Ready To Tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Agree
    • Informative
Is the issue with ready mixed adhesive seemingly only recommended for 30x30 tiles max that it...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway of getting a good fixing, where the upright of the shower enclosure meets the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm buying natural stone for floor in my house. Wife would like to do a French pattern...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB