Discuss It's ten years since........... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

......the outbreak of Foot and Mouth.

Just mentioned on the local news. Can't believe it's been ten years. At the time I lived on the edge of a farm but there wasn't many outbreaks in my area. My wife at the time came from Lincolnshire and occasionally we drove over the A66 and all the way across you could see at least one smoke stack rising from somewhere along with a hellish smell.

S

SandyFloor

With it being quite rural around this way then a lot were hit hard by it.. I remember doing a kitchen wall job ona farm just along the A66 to penrith from scotch corner and monday/tues tiling then weds morn to grout.. Tues night i get a call to say they have been shut by ministry, son's farm had been confirmed with F&M.. i still never got back to grout that kitchen..:lol:

Do you reckon it's still there with pegs in it? :lol:

Reply to It's ten years since........... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
US Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies Aged 82 His family said they were "heartbroken" by his death...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
‎50 shades of Chav. "As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
D
Installing LED lighting into tiles is becoming more popular as well as other lighting effects...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
E
Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. ... A guy who purchased his lovely wife a...
Replies
Views
paul damian
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
It's ten years since...........
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.