Discuss James Perry Tiling - Bathroom Tiler - Kitchen Tilers - Professional tiling in Taunton. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

qualitywork submitted a new resource:

James Perry Tiling - Bathroom Tiler - Kitchen Tilers - Professional tiling in Taunton. - Quality Wall & Floor Tiling in Taunton, Somerset.

Hello, I am James Perry the owner James Perry Decorating & Tiling, based in Taunton, Somerset.
Whilst we still carry out high end decorating, tiling has slowly become 90% of my work.

We always carry out any tiling task meticulously, and to the book so to speak. Because of this, we are always busy and there is always a lead time.
Our tiling services cover Taunton, Wellington, Bridgwater and Somerset.

Our Professional tiling services in Somerset include;

Read more about this resource...

Reply to James Perry Tiling - Bathroom Tiler - Kitchen Tilers - Professional tiling in Taunton. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We now have several videos demonstrating installation, cutting techniques and tips which I am in...
Replies
Views
Tile_novice
T
R
Hello, I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a...
Replies
Views
The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
F
Hello I’m new to the forum but I saw a guy advertise for a tiler for work in France and he got...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB