UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss jerermy clarkson.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I love Top Gear but Clarkson is a numpty. I reckon Top Gear is scripted but the One show he was trying to be funny but it failed and why he is so surprised that it has upset people is beyond me .
I did see the original program but only caught the part where he said the train shouldn't stop when someone jumps in front of it ! I dont call that humour....the look on the other people in the show was funny though. I dont think they knew what to make of it !

maybe out of proportion but inevitable !

S

Stewart

Hit the nail on the head Andy..... Unions using it for there own publicity. Obviously the comments were tongue in cheek, though maybe a bit early for the watching audience. In saying that, this country is seriously loosing it's sense of humour, with the pc brigade banging it's drum even louder and the media in general scared to say boo to a ghost. With the country on its backside and a bleak future for many, you would at least think that the British sense of humour would prevail and help lift everyones spirits.........

Created on iPad.....

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Was it Mexico he annoyed with his comments saying they're all whatever and whatever. Had their president or whatever complaining to our government about him?!? lol

I think more people should be like him, we'd get things done. We could do with a JC as an advisor to the government. He'd cut out a lot of the crap for sure. Don't know whether he'd cause a war or something instead but we don't seem to be bad at that anyway.

T

TheWrightTiler

clarksons alwys been gobby, thats what he does, me im a union man and i nearly wet myself, agree with dave put jc in the cabinet as minister for transport or justice or benefits and then watch the sparks fly

me i think hes great and straight spoken and if what he says offends you then turn the channel over, grow a pair and get on with it instead of whinging, we are fast becomming a nation of whingers and moaners, christ were all gonna be french nationals lol

Yeah we have a couple like him at the moment. Paul Henry who made fun of some Indian politician named .:yikes: He really couldnt help himself, would you? He got sacked by the TV channel he worked for so he's gone over to Aust. to rark them up, good on him.
Now we have an ex politician now radio announcer saying that someone should go into a TV station and shoot all their journalists.He was joking! Been on suspension for 3 weeks now. Personally I dont really care, Its what media personalities do to get the ratings up is all.
However, that being said, how many times has someone walked into a workplace and shot all their workmates? And ...Should we show some respect to National political leaders and the position they hold?
Just something to think about.
I dont think we really have the luxury of poking fun at one another Publicly these days because we have too many crazies amongst us that have hurt to many of us and the pain is still there for many. I think that sometimes what might have once been said in jest, now cuts quite close to the bone for some people.
It might be something funny to some but might touch a raw nerve of others.
It's a shame but thats the state of this world today. A good comedian should know his audience. It appears that this time JC did not know 20,000 of his :oops:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to jerermy clarkson.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Seems alot of talk that 20kg per mtr2 is the max weight limit for plaster. Few questions 1. its...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
jerermy clarkson..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.