Discuss Job opportunity over Christmas in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Anybody needing a bit of work between now and the new year? I noticed this advert on Gumtree. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to do it so passing it on to fellow TF Arms members. :lol:

• Contract type

Temporary
Tiler wanted to fit tiles off Ormeau Road

4.6*1.17 dimensions - say 5.5 Metres square

To be laid with 60.60cm porcelain tiles which are on site.

You have to supply your own flexible adhesive and black grout, would prefer 3ml gap or your recommendation. Also want a space for a matwell and mat 35x60cm, so will need square edging for that.

Currently laid with laminate which will need lifted. assistance can be provided on the day if needed. I can grout at a later stage if you provide it, it is the main cutting and fitting.

Worth £80 to someone. Can be done anytime from now to January and weekends.

B

Bubblecraft

Here's the floor to be laid
7utuza9y.jpg

For £80, that should cover my flights over to Belfast too

C

charlie1

I calculated materials as follows: 2 bags flexi adhesive £30 , grout £10, trim £5, petrol £10, primer, spacers, silicon £3, ... That leaves 22 quid profit!!! Don't forget the tax though so 15 quid, but you will have half bag of grout and adhesive for yourself!... These chancers annoy me!!! .... If they dictate the price then they also dictate the materials... Someone should go round and stick those tiles down with 2 quid silicon... See how they like that!!!! Grrrrrr

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Job opportunity over Christmas in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
R
First post on this forum and unfortunately its not under good circumstances. We have built...
Replies
Views
Reggiethethird
R
T
Hello, We’re on the home straight of our new kitchen being fitted, and the fitter has been...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB