UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Joining Mats in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

I've got a job to do soon that involves 150/160 watt UFH onto 10mm insulation board. The total free area is around 32 sq mtrs and will be arranged in 2 zones with each zone run off its own stat. I understand that I will have to join 2 smaller mats in each zone, say an 8 sq mtr + a 7 sq mtr for zone A and an 8 sq mtr + an 8 sq mtr for zone B. Question is - how do I join the 2 mats in each zone?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Joining Mats in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Quoting for 8 sq mtr stone tiling on a concrete base of conservatory to include UFH:- Prime Fix...
Replies
Views
Uheat - Keith
U
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
J
Apologies in advance if long winded and repeating myself... Have already bought 600 x 400 x 12...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
U
I hope somebody can offer us some advice. We had an extension built last spring and have been...
Replies
Views
R
I have for sale 1 no. Raychem T2 Quicknet 160 watt UFH mat 0.5 x 5.0mtr. Total 2.5 sq mtrs, 400...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.