Discuss joke of the Day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

my apprentice is the least talkative kid i have ever trained , you cant get 2 words out of him unless he is talking about his favourite sport
I decided that part of his duties will be to tell me a joke of the day they have started very poorly .
Day 1. why has a milking stool only got 3 legs .....................because the cow has the udder
Day 2 what does a blond do when her computer screen freezes.................. she puts it in the micro wave
Day3. dog walks into a bar jumps up on to the stool and says to the bar tender , hello mate I am a talking dog, the bar tender raises his eyebrow and continues what he is doing " dont you think i should have a drink you dont get talking dogs in here everyday do you " continued the dog .......... Bartender " um okay then help your self the toilet is down there on the left"
Day 4. Man walks into a bar and looks up at the food menu ......cheese sandwich £1.50 ........ chicken sandwich £2......... hand jobs £10 , he looks over to the sexy barmaid and says " Are you the on who gives out hand jobs for a £10 " ..." yes" the sexy barmaid purrs ......"well go and wash your hands I want a cheese sandwich"

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to joke of the Day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Walked into a bar and standing there were three rather large ladies talking in a Scottish...
Replies
Views
Kia tiling
K
S
My combi drill just gave up the ghost, was passing so just been in B&Q to see what deals they...
Replies
Views
Who are the bikers on here. My lad (22) had a scooter when at college, then joined army so the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB