Discuss Bikers? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

There's a reason that surgeons refer to bikers as "organ donors" and it has nothing to do with your own ability.

The lack of protection and other idiots on the road is the problem, but I totally understand the freedom of riding one.

I raced cars (on circuits) when I was younger and have a pretty good degree of car control but I just wouldn't consider riding a bike on public roads, just too much risk for me.
Well if u want real freedom Alan, chuck urself outta plane! :D Trust me there is NOTHING like it! Haha

I'm itching for another bike. Was a biker from the age of 16 way back in 1984 when I first took to the roads on a Yamaha RD50. That didn't last long and I changed to the RD250 a year later, still remember to this day driving it for the 1st time and nearly messing my pants when I opened the throttle :). Moved onto the RD350LC a couple of years later after saving like a maniac on apprentices wages. Used that bike daily and then bought a Honda CBR900 in 1993. What a weapon that was, had it on the rolling road and clocked it at 186 MPH. That was my last bike as the kids started arriving and the other half made me get rid of it to buy a decent family car. All this reminiscing is putting me in the mood to get back on 2 wheels lol.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I had an rd350 LC got it stan stevens stage 3 tuned.......thing went like stink.

My current bike is a kawasaki vn 800 looks like a harley but half the price.

The green bike was a triumph speed triple 1050.....best bike I've owned the torque on it was unreal......would nearly pull your arms out there socket...:D

Reply to Bikers? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
So if you had the chance to go with Bill and Ted to ANYWHERE in History and ask just ONE person...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Seems the tiler did follow the former here: Bodged Or Not? You'll notice me avoiding blaming...
Replies
Views
R
hi there I'm not a tiler but my partner is (24 years in the trade). My partner has recently...
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
S
For the 1st time in the last 10yrs I'm seriously considering chucking the tiling game!!! I was...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

CJ

Arms
TF
Somerset

Thread Information

Title
Bikers?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond