Discuss Dot & dabbing tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I understand that you can start on any wall, but as mentioned you have to be dead certain on your levels, ie you can't have a massive gap above the bath which would look like an absolute pigs ear and beyond applying mastic or trying to cut a 14mm wide porcelain tile. This geezer did not have a scooby dooo. End of. Just pity his next customer who probably won't really know what he's about. No excuses for this guy.
Lol not making no excuses for him I spend a lot of time every year looking at jobs people have screwed up some that have cost 18 k to put right most down to the tilers starting something that should have been put right before attempting to tile plus employing a tiler on day work is never a good idea unless it's a complex job 99% of good tilers will give you a price but I guess like most trades now it really is pot luck unless they come recommended from someone reliable

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dot & dabbing tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in the middle of renovating my bathroom. First of its kind for me! The walls were...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB