Discuss joke time in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
An elderly man is lying half coherent in a hospital room with an oxygen mask over his mouth. A young nurse appears to sponge his hands and feet.
"Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, I'm only here to wash your hands and feet".

He struggles again to ask, "Nurse, are my testicles black?" Finally, she pulls back the covers, raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in her other hand and takes a close look, and says "There is nothing wrong with them!"

Finally, the man pulls off his oxygen mask and replies, "That was very nice but, are... my... test... results... back?

D

DHTiling

Standing beside a valiant stallion, a Mod called bri decides he must ride this animal despite having no previous riding experience. Soon, he finds himself a top the horse's back, galloping through a lush green meadow.
Unsuspecting, the horse suddenly picks up speed and he finds himself euphoric over the freedom he is experiencing.
Once again, the magnificent animal picks up speed except this time his inexperience gets the better of him. He finds himself barely able to hang on.
The startled horse is now in a dead run and the moderator finds himself hanging off to one side of the horse, his head just inches from the ground... catastrophe seconds away.
Bri begins to frantically scream for help when all of a sudden.........
Frank, the Asda Security guard, calmly walks up and unplugs the ride.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to joke time in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
So, I bought my first home with my wife after saving for about 10 years and have been thrown...
Replies
Views
R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB