Discuss Tea Bag's Adventure.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

Good luck Ash, u could do with a bit!
And don't forget, if u have a prob we'll be keeping an eye out for a S.O.S from u! :helpsmilie:
yes mate and also numbers have been stored on my Phone so whoever gets the call I apologise haha

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be making sure my name and phone number is on the back of my t-shirt

only t-shirt I have with a business logo on is the mapei one Neale gave to me lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck mate, hope this turns out well for you. And id do just as Martyn's Leeds is saying, n if you've got business cards already keep a few close as you never know who may ask for one and be your next potential customer

yeh I ill have the crds stashed in me pocket mate. thank you

Reply to Tea Bag's Adventure.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hey so I have recently bought a new build house and wanted my floors tiled, I bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views
HI, Walls are prepped, have the right materials and tools, but still debating the layout on...
Replies
Views
D
Evening all, a question for all you tiling pro’s please I’m an old school plumber & bathroom...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tea Bag's Adventure....
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond