Discuss Just a quick price check in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Andy - after careful consideration I decided to cut round the toilet.
Rigid fixings to the feed bending straight out from the wall and immediately going into a drain off valve (plumber must have run out of elbows!)
Screws in cistern rotted and siliconed to wall
Syphon loose
Pan bedded onto cement

So really couldn't be arsed with the potential pain
Agree some toilets aren't worth the hassle taking out......and I've study the cutting round the toilet and it's spot on.....you would think it's going underneath it.........Some think every toilet should be taken out but imo it makes no difference providing spare tiles are left behind. .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just a quick price check in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
30m2 of floors, onto concrete. Conservatory ,17m2, rip up kardean , dining room 13m2, rip up...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
T
Quick question. I have to submit a price for 600m2 of 600x600 porcelain tiles. Just found out...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
I
Evening folks.... I have a slight issue I could do with another opinion on. I priced a job a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB