UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Just been to do a Quote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mickyc

Bloke rang me sat can i give him a quote so i said see ya monday .
Pops down there today old guy about 80 bit of a character shows me the kitchen and another area and then tells me its vinyll tiles he wants ha ha
13m2 of vinyll and 10 m2 of carpet tiles .
Vinyll in the kitchen roughly 13m2 and have to rip up existing and repair floor a little bit .
And the other area is half vinyll and 10 m2 carpet tiles and he asks me if i,m intrested i said i would get back to him but i,m a tiler not a carpet fitter ha,ha anyone no any prices for this stuff work is work?.

R

Rob Z

Hi Micky,

We are going to install some sheet vinyl later this week for an old customer. She had us do her bathroom a long time ago and lately had been planning for us to tile her kitchen floor and the backsplash. Now, she just wants sheet vinyl on the floor and still wants the splash done. I don't enjoy doing vinyl but we will if we have to. As far as pricing goes....I dont know what to charge because I haven't done vinyl in more than ten years. :yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just been to do a Quote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.