Discuss just finished 1 week tiling course with NETT in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rab glasgow

got to say i had never laid a tile before in my life but always wanted to be able to and hopefully change my career in that direction so i looked about the internet and seem to find that NETT offered the best deals for what was on offer have to say tracy and darren are lovely people and when it comes to learning to tile darren is a legend at the end of my course i was setting out rooms within minutes for all the tile cuts to be bang on also was doing some patterns like the star of david but not just that he goes into a lot of tips and tricks to keep you right the simple way also learned lots about adhesives different kind of tiles grouts loads of other stuff i will be going back down soon for the natural stone course and advanced so thank you again to darren and tracy and i would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to take tiling up as a career as you wont learn this faster than darren shows you marks 10 out of 10

U

user123

You have just got to take a deep breath, thats all

yeah i know mate and thanks again

I think Darren was talking about reading your post, Rab... :lol: but the NETT course is great isn't it, stays with you, too, really enjoyed mine and Darren was flexible in giving me 'useful to me' tasks which didn't trouble my dodgy knee too much. :) and he didn't mind me raiding the tile bin... :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to just finished 1 week tiling course with NETT in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
just finished 1 week tiling course with NETT
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.