Discuss just finished this job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
What do you think of this Dave?
DSC_1600.jpg
floor tiled in one day

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
Nice work tony :8:are the tiles iridescent glass mate?
no it's not Dave. Them are ONYX (onyx effect glass tiles) dark green and have some cream, light grey in it. Fun part will be, to tile spa. Today had to start some grouting, client wanted mix 50:50 of black and anthracite colours, but when I did sample, they didn't like it, and asked to do sample of medium grey....:thumbsdown: I personally would just do antracite

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to just finished this job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
I'm currently dealing with the contractor from hell who has ruined job after job in my house...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB