UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Just like a sweet shop. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I went to meet Roy from Dewalt at tea time... and we went into the Dewalt shop...:cheesy:

I got the Dewalt hand held saw from Roy but not before coming away with the New Dewalt radio and another 18v lith-ion battery..:lol:

The Radio is the new one with 2 x 240v ports and is able to charge lith-ion batteries..

DC013-UK-web.jpg

and a new lith-ion nano phosphate battery.

imgres

imgres
dc9180_1.jpg

So many nice tools in the Dewalt shop..:drool5:
imgres

G

Gazzer

Have they put a cd-player in to it yet???:mad2: or at least an ipod imput?

The old one (DC011 ) had inputs so I assume this would too.

Just found this

• Runs off mains and 7.2 Volt to 18 Volt Li-ION/NiCd/NIMH batteries
  • Blow molded protective roll cage with 6 impact resistance points for maximum job site durability
  • Charges DEWALT 7.2 Volt to 18 Volt Li-ION/NiCd/NIMH batteries
  • High efficiency weather resistant speakers with bass ports and bass boost for maximum job site listening experience
  • Dual pivoting 28 mm flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
  • Digital tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, 10 FM and 5 AM station memory presets
  • Heavy Duty AM/FM radio with auxiliary port allows user to listen to the radio, MP3 players or CD (when plugged into auxiliary port)
  • Two integrated power outlets offer more versatility for job site power (N/A 110v -LX Version)
  • USB power output port for powering low power devices such as mobile phones, MP3 players and CD

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just like a sweet shop. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
O
Hiya, and a Happy New Year to all, last week I decided to buy a hand held wet saw, I trawled the...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
P
Here is my all to common rant of the week before I go on my holiday tomorrow. I am a woman, its...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Just picked up a brand new one for £157.95 inc. delivery. It's a belter :thumbsup: Super...
Replies
Views
Bolter
B
F
Hi guys/girls... Just a quick post to say hello as i think it rude not to, me being new here...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.