Discuss Just like a sweet shop. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

You know in Pulp Fiction whenever they opened the brief case there was a yellow glow....I'm just wondering if that's what would happen if you open the back of Dave's van.

PulpFictionCase.jpg

Reply to Just like a sweet shop. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
O
Hiya, and a Happy New Year to all, last week I decided to buy a hand held wet saw, I trawled the...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
P
Here is my all to common rant of the week before I go on my holiday tomorrow. I am a woman, its...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Just picked up a brand new one for £157.95 inc. delivery. It's a belter :thumbsup: Super...
Replies
Views
Bolter
B
F
Hi guys/girls... Just a quick post to say hello as i think it rude not to, me being new here...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Just like a sweet shop.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.