Discuss Just over a week to go!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
For those of you that remember my post from a while back, what seems like an eternity ago. I finally get to go back home on Monday 23rd September. Thats 5 days away from being exactly 6 months.

Loads has happened in the meantime, perhaps a lot to explain, maybe ill get round to it once im settled again and things calm down. But all positive and the waiting game is almost over. Not before long either. Started to get rather chilly at camp AllisterGage.com.

Business has been booming the last few months too. Which has helped in keeping our heads above water, maybe now ill start to see some of the extra money ive been pulling in.

Plans have been made and started being actioned about relocating nearer London like ive mentioned In the past. So all in all what started out as the worst year of my life might, hopefully finish as one of the strongest and most progressive.

I know ive not said much about it all really, but its been really useful having the forum and you guys as a distraction from life's BS.

Thank you

P

Peter

Good to hear, it's the hard times that usually bring out the best in us.

ThePathToSuccess-560x606.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just over a week to go!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly I have to say that this forum is fantastic, with huge amounts of knowledge...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
been doing bathrooms for several years now but about to visit first client that has requested...
Replies
Views
davidmack
D

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB