Discuss just tried to use my grinder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

945470_185891031599889_338203481_n.jpg

M

Mr Tiler

A handy tip for you Ash, if you have some lining paper laying around, cut it to the size of the tile and use it as a template. It's a really easy way of doing awkward shapes.

thank you bri in fact I actually did this but I couldn't seem to get it rite I think I would need to see it be done and take it from there cant find any decent informative vid on this. I think im the only internet taught tiler in the world if I maker it I will be very proud of meself lol

I

Ian

thank you bri in fact I actually did this but I couldn't seem to get it rite I think I would need to see it be done and take it from there cant find any decent informative vid on this. I think im the only internet taught tiler in the world if I maker it I will be very proud of meself lol

It's how I do it, it's the easiest and quickest way IMO. Next time I do it I'll either make a video or do some step by step pics.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to just tried to use my grinder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB