UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Kerakol h40 Eco Ideal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I can't stand companies that do a pheonix! The directors should be sent down when they do that!

I have a Jap Car Parts company in Birmingham that keeps changing it's name and company (and even directors to other family members) but always the same premises and phone numbers. They took me for a gearbox in 2008 and I still blog about their new companies to this day. Got about 2000 followers on the blog that all keep leaving bad feedback about them and they regularly threaten me with court action until I blog about how they are all connected which proves they've not got a leg to stand on.

Stand firm on that one John. All adhesive firms should share such a database and stop selling to them. It only encourages companies to run poorly.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
From what I can tell such firms that do it, keep doing it. Got training centre's on both our sparky and plumbers forum's being reported to be doing it almost annually. I swear not even one set of accounts goes in sometimes and they've done it so christ knows how the taxman can look into it well. Nobody holds their hands up and they all pass the book.

Does me tree in - as they say.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kerakol h40 Eco Ideal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I
Evening all. Does anyone have any experience of this product? It's been spec'd on a job I'm...
Replies
Views
I've been asked to fix large format porcelain tiles to a Keracem Eco screed which will be pumped...
Replies
Views
U
has anyone used kerakoll eco h40 ideal directly onto anhydrite screed? are there any issues...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
T
I've just bought 85m2 of these Limestone Tiles The sub-base consists of a wet UFH system...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.