Discuss Keter work benches on ebay under £40 delivered ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
If anyone has not bought one yet.... buy 2.

I got mine a few months ago from screwfix. The dirty one is used as a wet cutter table, or grinder table (depending on job), and diamond hole cutter support. The clean one is for nibbling, wood cutting, and general table top (cleanish) work. And then unpack and pack for van in seconds. And include 2 free one handed adjustable clamps. And you can hose it down when dirty and still have a perfectly serviceable workbench.

B and D work bench is history.

Somerset
Really that good?

I had my first B and D workbench back in 1978. Back then they were sturdy, with high quality ply surface and jaws - the first one lasted longer than the next 4.

Every now and then tools hit the market that really change the way you can work for the better (more efficiently and arguably more profitably). Three excellent examples of this are battery drills, diamond hole cutters, and Fein (and other make) multi tools.

This Keiter workbench (imho) is one such piece of equipment. I am not a fan of plastic, but this workbench changed my mind. It genuinely outperforms all other portable workbenches in stability, flexibility, efficiency, and value.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Keter work benches on ebay under £40 delivered ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
Well, my second actually. Forgot to take photos of my first one, a kitchen floor, as got a bit...
Replies
Views
Yes, the time has come again to ask the question What is the price per sqm for site work in...
Replies
Views
Simon benn Leeds
S
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB