Discuss Keycamp/eurocamp in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Right

I saw some ( not a lot ) sunshine today and its got us thinking about a summer holiday
We were going to do a Doug and Van up this year but im still not sure about the hassell factor in owing a Caravan so

Has anyone taken their kids on a Keycamp or Eurocamp holiday to France

We are looking to go for 2/3 weeks in the summer holidays

If you have would you recommend it with a 6 & 3 year old

Chris

M

Mike

i've been a couple of times, st. jean de monts and sables d' olonne in vendee. we took our own tent and gear. was really good, plenty to do, the beaches are good and they're not packed so it's easy to keep an eye on the kids. my kids loved it although they were slightly older than yours at the time. i think it took about 5 hrs drive from calais, you can get a nearer port, i.e roscoff or st. malo but its a really expensive crossing in the summer. have fun!!

M

mikethetile

love France, its a family orientated country, the sites are fantastic, foods got expensive and the exchange rates not good so take plenty of spends . but you cant beat the fresh food. theres a law in france that cafes have to supply a dish of the day at a reasonable price, the plate de jour or dish of the day , excellant value and lovely grub

we go to the south dordogne which has fantastic lakes with areas for swimming, showers to wash the lake water off and then changing rooms with showers again, its so relaxed and freindly and its a great place for the kids

B

bathroomboy

We were there too in 98, week in the Dordogne then down south to Vias and Valras plage as said above, great for kids,safe on the sites for them to run around, downside is getting very expensive, been south in Perpignan and Canet Plage for the Rugby league last couple of times, hired car from perpignan and also barcelona airports, would not drive all the way down south again as it's far too tiring and so expensive with, ferries, tolls,diesel, overnight stays etc.

Reply to Keycamp/eurocamp in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and I'm looking for your experts' advice in a situation...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Keycamp/eurocamp
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.