Discuss Kids again ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

My daughter is trying to give me a heart attack !!
She is in Dawlish at the moment on holiday . She called me last night and said..."Dad dont panic, I am ok,,,,,,but I fell over a cliff ! " :yikes:

It seems her and her friend had been sitting on a piece of polythene watching an air show, when they stood up the polythene slipped on the wet grass. Her friend slipped towards the drop and my daughter tried to grab her but the both went over...luckily it was only 20ft but both had to go to hospital with ankle injuries......OMG they are trying to kill me :yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kids again ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
On my way to measure a job last night when the wife phones me crying, what's up I ask her in a...
Replies
Views
I
Sheila, the Aussie housewife got out of the shower and slipped on the bathroom floor. Instead...
Replies
Views
I
NOT SAFE FOR WORK. ONLY READ THIS ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER. After having been...
Replies
Views
S
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Kids again !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.