UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Kids are just great in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

I have just been in the kitchen for the last hour with my youngest daughter, she is 4, we made chocolate fridge cakes together and then I start to make an Aberdeen Angus pie for later, she is watching and wants to do her bit of cooking with me so..........into the chocolate bowl from earlier she puts water and flour, then she sees me chopping veg so she wants some of that as well, so in go carrots,peas,m/rooms,onions (only a little of each), then her mind starts working overtime and her asks for breadsticks x2, honey because she has seen it in the cupboard, 2 digestive biscuits plus a fig roll, some pecan nuts (because I grabbed some to eat) more flour and water and then more water because its like cement, I have a glass of red wine and because she has seen me cooking with it in the past she thinks it will be ok in her dish, she then spends 10 minutes adding salt and pepper because she likes the twisty action, then she wants to grease a cooking tray (she has seen me doing it) so she paints it with butter using a little brush.We pour the mixture in and she declares what a good little "cooker" she is. Anyway she is watching the cooker like a hawk and when they come out she will expect me to try them.

To my wife I leave my van and all my debts, to the taxman I leave nothing.
Goodbye cruel world.

:8:

D

diamondtiling

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wot are fridge cakes..?

A packet of digestive biscuits crushed to crumbs, 2 packets of cooking choc (1 milk 1 dark) melted with half a pack of butter, add a packet of dried apricots and some pecan nuts (crushed) some raisins, add it all to the choc/butter, stir in the crushed biccies then lay it on foil on a tray, fridge it for 2 hours and then cut into cakes/biscuits, they are actually very nice but naughty as your instantly get fatter

Ellie loves it, right off to get her thingy whatisname out of the cooker, they smell seriously lovely,

:drool5:

M

mags

A packet of digestive biscuits crushed to crumbs, 2 packets of cooking choc (1 milk 1 dark) melted with half a pack of butter, add a packet of dried apricots and some pecan nuts (crushed) some raisins, add it all to the choc/butter, stir in the crushed biccies then lay it on foil on a tray, fridge it for 2 hours and then cut into cakes/biscuits, they are actually very nice but naughty as your instantly get fatter

Ellie loves it, right off to get her thingy whatisname out of the cooker, they smell seriously lovely,

:drool5:

Soak the digestives in whisky, then add more to the choccy when melted :thumbsup: .

Kids are so funny (most of the time) , when I put my motorbike leathers on for the first time my 4 yr old told me I looked like a tellytubby :yikes: Id have settled for poweranger.

D

diamondtiling

|Well..do tell all...did they taste ok..:dizzy2:

They were heavier than bricks, Ellie patiently watched as I tried a small bite, no way were they edible even though they smelled wonderful, I managed to convince her that they needed all night to "settle" I go downstairs this morning at 7 and she is settling down with one on the settee :yikes:, they are in the bin. She settled for a cup of tea and a biscuit.

D

DHTiling

They were heavier than bricks, Ellie patiently watched as I tried a small bite, no way were they edible even though they smelled wonderful, I managed to convince her that they needed all night to "settle" I go downstairs this morning at 7 and she is settling down with one on the settee :yikes:, they are in the bin. She settled for a cup of tea and a biscuit.

Spoil sport...:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kids are just great in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Kids are just great
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.