Discuss Kitchen Floor Tiler Wanted, Birmingham Area (Sutton Coldfield) Job Completed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mcgibbon

Hi, I'm looking for a pro tiler to lay approx. 30sqm of travertine floor tiles (400x600, brick bond) in a kitchen, breakfast room, wc and hall (all on the ground floor). I've prepared the sub-floor (electric UFH on insulation with levelling compound on top of the wires) and I've bought the tiles, adhesive, sealer and grout - I was going to try and do it myself but I've bottled it as it would have been my first tiling job!

Recommendations and examples of previous work would be very helpful.

Thanks

Reply to Kitchen Floor Tiler Wanted, Birmingham Area (Sutton Coldfield) Job Completed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
I have a contract for 4 properties each requiring ground floor tiling, kitchen splashbacks...
Replies
Views
C
I've moved into a 60s built bungalow with concrete floors. At some point it has had an extension...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
V
Evening guys recently got my own place, and really want to sort out the kitchen. I thought my...
Replies
Views
Veitchy
V
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
K
What was the best job and why you ever tiled. Mine was a job at London Bridge .we tiled...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Kitchen Floor Tiler Wanted, Birmingham Area (Sutton Coldfield) Job Completed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.