Discuss Best job for whatever reason ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Loved doing this job, it was all in the customers head and he just kept saying, I want this, I want that etc. So I was only too willing to oblige

BBQ Pic11.jpg BBQ Pic12.jpg BBQ Pic24.JPG BBQ Pic25.jpg BBQ Pic26.jpg BBQ Pic32.jpg BBQ Pic35.jpg BBQ Pic38.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Best job for whatever reason ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I had an en-suite tiled in July 2017, we noticed a leak in the hallway in December...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB