Discuss Kitchen in Cambridge in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Petemc

Hello.

I am looking for a tiler who is available next week (as of 8th Nov) to tile a kitchen floor.
The floor was previously carpeted and has areas of tiles, concrete and original floorboards.
The house is in central cambridge.

The area is approximately 12sqm and I would like a light coloured travertine tile to be used.
I will also need a splashback and inside of a large fireplace tiled before the kitchen unit go in.

Please reply to this post if you are available and show me links to other work carried out.

Thanks

Reply to Kitchen in Cambridge in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Dislike
Hi all, new to this forum so thank you in advance for reading my post. I'll try to be short and...
Replies
Views
Good evening. It's been a while.. I always visit when I need reliable advice, this is the most...
Replies
Views
A
Kitchen in Seaforth, Liverpool. floor area 15m2 (not including where the units will be - the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
N
Hi all, I'm hoping someone will help me with some much needed advice.... I am renovating our...
Replies
Views
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Kitchen in Cambridge
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.