Discuss Lady Gaga Special in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

She's a wierd fruitcake......

Until tonight I couldn't make up my mind about her, was she way too weird and maybe one of those spoilt little rich kids, bladibla, but no. I found her inspirational, at 25 she has achieved phenomenal success by being true to her self without any handouts from her parents, and she didn't come across as either arrogant nor shallow. Very focused and clear what she is trying to achieve and why. Thank God for those who dare to think outside the box, it has taken me a lot longer in my life to learn to be true to myself - I applaud her. :)

U

user123

I don't think her music is anything out of the ordinary but I have to admit she's a real performer :lol: Reminds me a lot of Bowie ....except I like his music.

I was thinking the same last night, he pushed the bounderies, too, big time, but I never really liked his music either, and Lady Gaga's - some I like some I don't, but I wouldn't buy her CD, just the bravery to step out of the realms of general expectation, and be so true to yourself, quite something for someone so young. And she was an inspirational speaker, loved what she said about being born isn't all of it, that we can recreate ourselves every single day until we are the best we can be, brilliant.

A

Aston

its difficult to be origional now. everybodies influenced by the previous era but there is no doubting she's one seriously talented girl...reminds me of a cross between madonna and prince.....shes very sexy too considering she aint no oil painting..something about her.

the wife bought me/herself?? her new album after me and dave spent saturday night playing 'edge of glory' over and over in the tunes thread lol.....its bang tidy!!! this is a great track off it, been playing it in the van today...i'm getting worried about me lately ;0)

[video=youtube;lxhjHz9FYQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhjHz9FYQE[/video]

U

user123

its difficult to be origional now. everybodies influenced by the previous era but there is no doubting she's one seriously talented girl...reminds me of a cross between madonna and prince.....shes very sexy too considering she aint no oil painting..something about her.

the wife bought me/herself?? her new album after me and dave spent saturday night playing 'edge of glory' over and over in the tunes thread lol.....its bang tidy!!! this is a great track off it, been playing it in the van today...i'm getting worried about me lately ;0)

[video=youtube;lxhjHz9FYQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhjHz9FYQE[/video]

The edge of glory is pretty good... and yes, I've been getting worried about you lately, too, no kidding! :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lady Gaga Special in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
P
    • Funny
Hello tilers, I'm new to this forum - I've been lurking for a couple of days now reading lots...
Replies
Views
P
M
Hello All, Please can I have some advice. I am about to lay 600 x 300 x 10mm porcelain floor...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Lady Gaga Special
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.