Discuss Large floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

but frankly to me the rights of consumers I do not care much.
I follow the rules UNI, (made by assoposa and all others, including BS), each non-regulated procedure that I do, it is always accompanied by signed cards.
although they count for little or nothing.
in any case, in our work, some risk sometimes you have take it, otherwise what fun is it? ahahha joke, joke.
probably until now I was just lucky. :)

I

Italy

Good point about new screeds Antonio. I agree, new anhydrite screeds are supposed to have next to zero movement. BUT! I have seen plenty of them crack and it will be down to the idiots who are installing them badly. That's why I insist on Ditra.
Italian floors may be better installed than ours?!
no, no, wait.
I'm talking about sand and cement screeds, non anhydride.
Here anhydride, is nonexistent. and the argument made above, is invalid, for anhydride.

here at the max, is liquid screed, cement, non-anhydride.
and the speech, it gets more complicated. if it is a low thickness, I impose DITRA immediately.

I

Italy

Good point about new screeds Antonio. I agree, new anhydrite screeds are supposed to have next to zero movement. BUT! I have seen plenty of them crack and it will be down to the idiots who are installing them badly. That's why I insist on Ditra.
Italian floors may be better installed than ours?!
Italian floors may be better installed than ours? NO NO NO NO

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Large floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Looking to lay large format (900x900mm) thin (5.5mm) porcelain floor tiles onto a sand and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping for some advice.... Had a anhydrite screed laid early Feb. Looking at laying 20mm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB