Discuss Last job of 2012 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

kaharrison9

Have tiled all sorts this year but finished off with a wet area for the customers 2 dogs.

Screeded the falls myself and epoxy grouted.

Anybody else finished off with anything differant.

Kev.

DSCF2895.JPG DSCF2896.JPG DSCF2897.JPG DSCF2898.JPG

K

kaharrison9

I always use Mapei kerapoxy when using jasmine but thought i would give the nc starlike jasmine which i did not like as i thought the colour had a slight dirtyness to it.

Working here was a bit like a scene from all creatures great and small.

There was a huge great dane and a large Yugoslavian hunting dog.

Most of the day they were kept in but every so often the customers 90 year old father would let them out without warning and they would surround the out building howling for me.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Last job of 2012 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB