Discuss Latest wetroom pics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Two weeks hard work with two easy days left. All work done alone, my lads on holiday.
Stone tiles sealed with stain stop. Looking for a good grout sealer as floor is white grout, can any of you guys recommend a good one?
will post finished pics next week. IMG_7956.jpg IMG_7962.jpg IMG_7971.jpg IMG_8025.jpg IMG_8086.jpg IMG_8099.jpg IMG_8113.jpg IMG_8116.jpg IMG_8144.jpg IMG_8149.jpg IMG_8169.jpg IMG_8147.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Latest wetroom pics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am about to start my tiling project, it's quite large at 60m2. I have underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hello people. Been up to the eyes with life, but finally managed to progress my (now 6m long!)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB