Discuss led lights from schlüter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rainsco

hi,
i get an invitation for a new schlüter training for the new products. i don´t like schlüter as much as the uk tilers do but this new produkt sounds interesting.

check it out here:

Homepage - Schlüter

i think i order a starting set and try it out. i don´t like the direkt profiles but hey i´m like tony and mitre is my live :) but
the indirekt profil and the fixtures are a complete set and looking nice and easy to install.

greetings rainer

S

Spud

its not such a new idea this was done in 2010

Attachments

• IMAG0212.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 101
S

Spud

the tile is a 10 mm porcelain with another 10mm tile fixed to the bottom then bull nosed , a 10mm gap was left and a led strip was glued into this gap, the material came from Italy oversized and I had to cut in the stair case on site and make the risers , the bottom 2 steps were greater than 1200 and the factory made these steps with a joint through the centre which looked terrible so remade them on site and adapted the curved part so the joints where in line with the edges which made them less visible I also had to make an extra step piece as a scaffolder broke one while dismantling the scaffolding

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to led lights from schlüter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views
J
i have been in touch with schluter yesterday regarding a terrace and a path i have to tile...
Replies
Views
D
It has been painful (painfully slow!) BUT slowly I am refreshing the box set range for the...
Replies
Views
U
Hi all We have been having this problem since we moved in to our house 2 years ago. We noticed...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB