Discuss left in the lurch and totally fuming in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

ok i have an update, gets a call last week to price a kitchen supply and fit 4m2 metro cream ,goes gives my price gets a call of the girl the day after says yes everything is fine when can you do it,i say am available saturday (today) she says that's great see you saturday, she says am going to be away my dad will let you in ,so turns up this morning and the dad is the same guy as in the original post,so am chatting to him and says how did your bathroom go, he said don't ask (but i did) he then went on to tell me he had bought 26m2 of each marble tile so 52m2 total the job was a bit under 30m2 i asked why he bought so much he said as he works away he wanted to make sure he definitely had enough so his wife didn't have to run around,so while he was away his tiler(use the term loosely) magically used all the tiles and got extra money off his wife for 7 more boxes ,which is bad enough but the tiling to say the least is atrocious ,he asked to go and look and give my opinion(couldn't take photos as he was with me) the tiler had butt jointed everything ,he hadn't mitred trims and there was more lips than than you could believe,and to top it off had charged him day work and it took him 14 days at £160 a day ,i was very tactful so not as to upset him,but just shows you what goes around comes around ,anyway done his daughters and he gives me my cheque and a £50 tip ,happy days
yessssssssss!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to left in the lurch and totally fuming in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB