Discuss lets check costs of ...... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

no takers ????
Ok I'll start

ditra 30m roll £200.00 delivered incl.vat...similar to Gary for the ditra
Ardex x7 £12.00 incl.vat
x7RW £13.10 incl.vat
Mapei grout 5kg £6.92 incl.vat....most round my want about £14 5kg
Ardex 10kg FS grout £11.20 incl.vat
Genesis polished or brushed trim 2.4 10mm £5.80 incl.vat....not Genesis brushed £11
schluter E110 s.steel 10mm £11.40 incl.vat

No Ardex suppliers round this way as far as I know, doubt I'd be spending your kind of monies every month.

M

m3fitter

these costs are genuine, and are easily achievable if they want the business, shop around, i could go direct to these manufacturers and pass these costs onto you, even if you ordered 1 item, i am fully aware at the costs i am paying that there is still 25-30% mark up involved. shop around and state these costs.. the market has picked up, and its a buyers market again, if they want the business. hey rely on repeat business. ie: its what you know and you can't be bothered to go elsewhere

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Ardex X7 @ CTD was £12+vat (buy 4 bags get one free). Special promo whilst the Ardex demo was on a couple of weeks ago. So I stocked up.

Genesis trim £5.34 from Trimtraders, but had to by 100 !!!

Hardibacker 6mm (1200x800) £8.76 delivered (got to buy over £240 to get free delivery) Insulation express

Weber 5k grout £8.25 plus vat CTD

Ditra or Durabase whatever is the cheapest from CTD.

Latex gloves (skytek) from ebay about £4 a box. Stocked up the other week, got about 20 boxes. You need to have an alert set up on Ebay if you want these prices.

Then there is ATS for all my drilling bits. No need to look elsewhere for comparisons.

Main thing is to look out for promotions and then stock up if you have the room. If you buy in bulk you only have one invoice to process. Gone are my days of popping out to Topps for a bag or two of something.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to lets check costs of ...... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
P
  • Question
I see there's the first NI branch of Topps Tiles opening about 2 miles from me at the end of the...
Replies
Views
m3fitter
M
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
not sure if anyone has mentioned this but thought i'd say a few words on webers latest addition...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB