Discuss Lets face it... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

I have another battle tomorrow, with a main contractor. I have come to the conclusion that you can't trust anyone, when it comes to money, whether it be your own family, your clients, anyone who works for you, because if your a good and honest decent person they see it as a weakness and just take advantage. I think I will just have to put another layer of barbed wire around me, its the only protection that seems to work!

Lynn

P

Pebbs

Final Account knocking Ali, the same old useless **** arguement from them, that they lost on the job....well you know something kiss my arse! Some apartments had up to seven re-visits because the so called 'plumbers' had put the pipework in wrong...not my problem, so why is it we are expected to lose money for other trades incompetence? Can someone explain that.

Sorry for the bad language it will probably be edited out.

Im in a hating mood tonight! Battle weary.

Lynn

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I can imagine mate. I have a 6 year old, 4 year old and youngest is 16 months.
They all love getting up at half 5ish on a weekend and usually the too eldest dive on me demanding their bacon sandwiches. Always promise them that on a weekend. After a tough week its hard enough. With a hangover its torture.
Im a bit of a lightweight as well to be fair!

P

Pebbs

The battle is over, I had a four hour meeting on Wednesday, shock hands on an agreement and yesterday they tried to knock the amount agreed!! But I stood my ground and the funds are being transferred into the account on Monday...where it will go straight back out to pay the suppliers. Your never hardly ahead of the game these days, it comes in...and goes straight out. The thing that makes me laugh is at the end of the phone call he said to me are we still friends? OMG are these people for real? I have to go to an end of contract drink up next week, I don't think I can trust myself to zip the lip, I better stay on the diet coke all night just in case.

Lynn

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lets face it... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
P
Firstly apologies to everyone, for a bit of an 'absence' on posting anything on here. I have...
Replies
Views
M
Hi i am looking for some advice when it comes to installing brick slips? well basically were...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB