Discuss Let's have some TUNZ!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Oh come on, don't make me feel like a c**t, I was just telling you what I thought

What annoys me more Rob is peeps like you have no clue .. i have just finished applying today's morphine patch to the wife and then i come back to this fookin reply.. oh ffs go away you loser.. i have had enough of peeps like you.. so so sad it is depressing.

i have tried to be polite but you are now trying my patience..

C

Colour Republic

What annoys me more Rob is peeps like you have no clue .. i have just finished applying today's morphine patch to the wife and then i come back to this fookin reply.. oh ffs go away you loser.. i have had enough of peeps like you.. so so sad it is depressing.

i have tried to be polite but you are now trying my patience..

now you ruin it.

oh well

whatever

C

Colour Republic

I ruin it.. lol.. you condescending idiot.. i bet you are a ball at disability events..

Can i just say thank you for showing us all what you are truly about.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

As I said in the other thread Dave, we all have **** in our lives and we all have great tragedy and i'm sorry for all the pain you and your family are going through right now as i've had that **** in my own. So don't you dare try and call me out on this one.

Reply to Let's have some TUNZ!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi I started the year determined to make a start on changing career so I went on a short tiling...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Well a tunz thread used to be a hit in the day..lol.. So lets start another .... Simply go to...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB