Discuss Level pins in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
I tools make sumat called level pins used to mark the hight when ur pouring self leveler but there very expensive iv found another place where it's 28 quid per 100 but it's 12 quid shipping do know of any other places u can but these from itools-level-pin.png

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Do you mark them or cut them or what?

Can't you use broken tiles and adhesive and stack them until you're at the finished height? Use a level on top of your stacks to check levels etc. Little bit more adhesive under one or two if you need one raising less than the thickness of a tile?

Surely that's free and as quick?

W

White Room

ARDEX Leveling Pin - Construction Midwest, Inc. | Minnesota & Wisconsin - http://www.constructionmidwest.com/products/masonry-accessories/product/600-ardex-leveling-pin
Yeah it would be spot on could go even cheaper and use cable ties sat in a dot of panel adhesive but then it's drying time so the leveling don't wash them away where as them pins are self adhesive quick easy just need to get the price down on some

None in stock at the moment I TOLLS LEVEL PINS - http://www.pwflooring.co.uk/i-tools/i-tools-level-pins.html

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Level pins in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB