Discuss Leveling a concrete floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Hi all,

i have a small job to do its a passageway around 3 metres x 1 metre wide across the width its around 3/4 of a inch out of level what be best to level it just self leveling compound or screed , and hopefully tile next day

cheers
If you can get a hold of a couple of bags of TileMaster rapid level 30 then clean floor prime it & level it & tile 45 minutes later.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Leveling a concrete floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
hello Folks, its a tiny area. 1.8 m2. Joists are solid 3 inch wide. Area is upstairs close to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB