Discuss Levelling System in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Leicester
I use a thin cheap paint brush and run it in the grout joint, tends to get most of the muck out.
I usually do that because I don't like cleaning out the grout lines when the adhesive has set. But, the silly women where I was working, wanted me out before 4:30 because her mates were coming around!? Told me this at 4:10!!

S

Stef

You can almost avoid adhesive coming up through the clip if you scrape the edge back a few mm's with a scraper 1st.
I used to think that the clips would encourage more Cowboys an easier route into tiling but that isn't the case, you need to get the substrate almost flat & the clips just take out that slight difference to eliminate lippage.
They make a good job almost perfect.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Levelling System in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB