Discuss levels.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Are you talking about the ones that are slightly fatter and have the groove things running the full length of the body? Glad you said that cos i have often wondered if they are any better. Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Yep that's the one. Just pick one up, and you'll feel the difference in quality instantly! ;D

They main thing with any level is calibrate it yourself though. Take it off the shelf and test it before you buy, this is the advantage of not buying via the net though.

How can you calibrate it!?! You can test it, to make sure it's level, but I don't see how you can calibrate a level.. Although, I did hear a rumour that with some of the more expensive stabila's, they can be sent off, when they've gone out, to be re-calibrated..

M

Mr Tiler

Yep that's the one. Just pick one up, and you'll feel the difference in quality instantly! ;D

How can you calibrate it!?! You can test it, to make sure it's level, but I don't see how you can calibrate a level.. Although, I did hear a rumour that with some of the more expensive stabila's, they can be sent off, when they've gone out, to be re-calibrated..

you have to put a new spirit level bubble in it :sofahide:

Reply to levels.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
So I may have done an oopsie. We are putting self-levelling compound down over floor where I...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Just wondering everyone's thoughts on leveling schluter curbs. I'm installing a shower kit on...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB