Currently reading:
Leybourne, kent - 40m2 wall & floor

Discuss Leybourne, kent - 40m2 wall & floor in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
40m2
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
leybourne, kent, me19
Hi everyone,

we have bathroom renovation company based near west malling, kent and need very good professional tiler to work along side us as we continue to expand.

We are looking for someone who has very high attention to detail, great customer service and pride in their work.

Please contact me if this sounds of interest, we do about 2-3 bathrooms a month at the moment

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Leybourne, kent - 40m2 wall & floor in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all; We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra...
Replies
Views
Muhammad fiaz
M
Hi - we would very much appreciate some advice. In October 2020 we had a sole trader come in to...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
In about 2-3 weeks after we got our bathroom fitted we noticed that the grout cracked along one...
Replies
Views
Hi All First post long storey short had arranged for someone to re model my bathroom on the...
Replies
Views

Popular Tiling Jobs

Trending Tiling Work Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB