UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Life after my dissertation in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Well, I have only 4 more days until my dissertation is due to be handed in. Strangely, I'm almost finished, and not far off the maximum word count either which I'm quite pleased about. So once it's been handed in I'll get my life back. I shall not be studying again, ever.

So when I get my life back I shall be indulging in the following:
  • cleaning the house thoroughly (Mr GRR is just not as particular as I am)
  • I may even start ironing again
  • I'll wash both cars, and hoover inside them at least once a year
  • Getting out on the bicycles with Baby GRR
  • Visit as many local parks/playgrounds in the area as possible and get Baby GRR on the swings
  • Do a car boot sale
  • Get back in shape with regular exercise using my cross trainer and rowing machine
  • Consider raising some money for charity, possibly The Donna Louise Trust which does excellent things in the local area
  • Go camping! (currently trawling ebay looking for more camping gear that I don't actually need)
  • Get the BBQ out ready for the ?summer?

Anybody doing anything remotely more exciting?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Life after my dissertation in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
Hi guys, just a little note to let you know my story. (Sorry if it bores you). I was in the...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
J
Hi, I'm currently a desk based engineer but don't particularly enjoy it and would much prefer...
Replies
Views
J
T
Hi guys. Bit of a strange one this. Had a query from someone who has had tilers fitted by a...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
V
Thought I'd put up a thread with regards to a wetroom I'm fitting in my house. Had some great...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.